Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

This is my gift for Mother's Day, a second refrigerator for the garage that Larry and I picked up at a yard sale for 50 dollars the day before.
The guy who owned it said that it had just come out of his house as they had up-graded to stainless steel appliances that week. An impromtu gathering occurred for Mother's Day as the guys cleaned and decluttered the garage to make room for our new fridge.
I am soo excited to have this second fridge which I have needed for years but we could never make it happen until this one fell into our lap at such a give-away price. It's funny because just as more kids are leaving home we get more storage space!

Three Babies and a Wedding were the topics of discussion! God is Good, all the time!
Weather being everything, it really delivered!





The guys played some basketball.
We are all enjoying seeing our John grow so much. His voice may wind up being the deepest of all the boys.
It was great to have so many folks show up when nothing was planned!
We took some more belly pics!

Jousting was some entertainment.




The only thing I regret about this fabulous day, was not seeing my own wonderful mother! I look forward to seeing her soon!
My Mother-in-law, Sally, planted all these irises. The next day, these buds were in bloom.
I saw posts saying that many Moms really enjoyed this special day, saying that it was one of their best ever.
I would have to agree! Thanks, Larry and Kids, for everything!