Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well, Well. Well....

and that's a deeeeeeep subject......

If I had had a dollar for every time Larry or I have said this, we would have had enough money to pay for this second well in the yard.The one that we actually didn't need because there is nothing wrong with the first one right next to it! A second well is also kind of hard to decorate. One Wishing Well looks adorable, but two of them would look ridiculous!
Does anyone want to buy a brand new well? Well no, I can't move it!!!!!
Long boring story: We were told that our well might be going dry. The water pipes started making noises and we panicked. A Water Pump dude diagnosed OVER THE PHONE!!!! that we probably needed a new well (and I believed him)!!! It just so happened that his brother drills wells for a living and he hadn't worked in a long time. Brother came out, took a quick look around the yard ( he didn't even look in our water softening and conditioning room!) and 48 hours later, we had a new well drilled.That was 4 months ago and we still haven't gotten it hooked up yet because we don't need it!!!!!!!!
Have you ever made a bad business decision? This one took me weeks to get over.....Oh well!!!!Hahaha..........!!!! I would love to put a hand pump on this in case we lost electrical power.Without power, a well is useless. But, I think it is too deep for that. Oh well... next time I'll try not to freak out and make a rash and EXPENSIVE decision without further research and a second opinion......