Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wedding Moments

It was easiest to tell the Wedding Story by focusing on the Newlyweds, but I also took a lot of photos of their guests and wanted to share them.
The Bride married into our very large extended family! During the cocktail hour, I was able to take some pictures of my wonderful family all dressed up!
In our family, we invite the children to Weddings. I know of some adults who have never been to a formal wedding before, but my 6 year old has been to five!  Two of those were lovely picnic receptions at the park and another one, a simple dessert-only reception which made it affordable for the whole family to be invited.
I snapped this picture of "The Cheetah Club" during one of the special dances. These girl cousins, all close in age, received beautiful matching cheetah pajamas from their Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas last year and had lots of fun wearing them together. It is an absolute joy to be all together for a happy occasion like this!!!
I found Jeff and Greg together at the bar! Imagine that!

 Thank you, T.J. and Stephanie for inviting this huge extended family to your special day! It was a wonderful celebration filled with beautiful memories that we will not soon forget. How sweet it is to be loved by you!....