Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grammy On Duty

This grandma has been busy with the privilege and responsibility of babysitting quite a bit recently!
We dressed Handsome up for the weather and he really enjoyed this swing which I can't be positive but I am pretty sure his Daddy also rode in as a kid!
He really enjoyed it and relaxed so much that he fell asleep and took an outdoor nap which I covered him up for.
Meanwhile, inside the playhouse, these little ladies were dressed up for the prairie!
It was nice for me to be outside in the pretty fall weather with the kids.
Due to work schedules, I was able to be a Grammy delivery service and one day went to watch the kids at their house.
It was a very busy week but satisfying in that I was grateful to be useful to my children and grandchildren in their time of need which is what a family does. By taking care of these little people I actually get to know them better and develop a bond with them that I hope will last for a lifetime!