Monday, May 20, 2013

The Saddle Club


While we were babysitting the kids, Juby got the G-man dressed up for riding and set up this double horse on some exercise equipment in the garage. They had a ball playing "The Saddle Club".
The Saddle Club  began as a book series which the girls have read but is now a fantastic series found on NetFlix. I highly recommend this series to kids interested in horses. Each episode is about something that happens at the barn or between the regular characters who are fun tween girls who have their unique personalities. The show is filmed in Australia  and the accents are fantastic! I like to watch it too and love the theme song: (the meter is tricky and irregular)

Hello World, this is me,
Life should be
Mmm mm yeah,
Fun for everyone..

Life is easy if you wear a smile.
Just be yourself ,
Don't ever change your style,
You are you, I am me
We'll be free,
Hello World!


This is really catchy and makes you want to get up and dance!!!!
Very Dorky but true!