Saturday, February 4, 2012

Star Wars Legos

 As previously mentioned, John is a Star Wars fanatic. He also enjoys playing with small toys. It was very easy to please him this Christmas with sets of Star Wars Legos.
 I couldn't resist taking a picture of this wonderful arrangement that he made of all the different men, robots, guns and light sabers in his kits. C3PO and R2D2 are located at the top left.

 I underestimated the amount of play value that Legos have. I thought that the fun was in the building of the items but not so for John. He truly enjoys fighting battles with these figures and has long adventures with them.
 During the same few weeks, John created a film of sorts by taking still pictures of a lego scene with minute changes in each photo.


As a parent, it makes me very happy when my children use their imagination and really play with their toys. These Lego sets have been a good investment and so far have provided for many hours of fun.