Friday, April 26, 2013

Good-Bye Maxi, Hello Mini!

I am talking about vans, of course! It was time to reduce our carrying capacity from 15 to 8 passengers.
We have been driving this van for 14 years. Ultra reliable, it just wouldn't die...Last week we made our first big repair when we had a coolant line replaced. I was tired of driving around with one or two people in this big cumbersome vehicle. I have never parallel parked it, not even once.
We took the whole family out to look at cars with us. At first, Larry refused to test drive this "hearse". We went to another dealership and test drove what they had. We decided to go back to the first place after all. One drive in this luxury cruiser was all it took. Sold! I am thoroughly enjoying driving such a comfortable car. For the first time, I actually feel like a "Soccer Mom"! I really hope that we can continue to keep this van for nearly as long as the big gold one above. And truth be told- I'll never parallel park this one either!