Friday, April 26, 2013

Helping Out With Handsome

Cindi-Lou has needed just a little help lately and both sides of the family were able to help her. I was thrilled to be a small part of that. I once read that a person develops a stronger love for something if they are able to "take care" of it. I have been delighted to help take care of my grandson and relish the chance to  know him better and to let him know me.
It was great fun to put Handsome down for a nap after feeding him a bottle and be there to pick him up when he awakened. I enjoyed hearing his little voice and watching him care for his best friend, Tug. Talk about a boy and his dog. They are very lucky to have each other and make for good company, one for the other.
It has been a joy to visit with this young family and we ask for your prayers for their continued happiness and the blessing of good health.