Thursday, February 12, 2015

FaceTime

Larry very generously gave me a Mac laptop for Christmas which was completely unexpected!
I didn't really think I needed it and wondered how much I would use it. I use it alot!!!!In fact, I limit myself because it is so handy! I use it for research on the many things that come up in the course of a week.
One of the best things I like about it is the feature "FaceTime" where one can look in real time at the person one is talking to over the phone. I remember well when this was something folks talked about "someday in the future" we would be able to do. It is really so much easier to have a conversation with someone when you can see them!

Juby enjoys chatting with her big sister and dear friend almost daily! There is no charge for this, that I know of! They don't just talk either, they hang out!
I am enjoying talking to not only my daughter, but also my granddaughter in this way! We can see Amiable respond to our voices by smiling over and over again and by kicking her feet. This helps to shorten the distance between us. Maybe she will recognize our faces and voices that much more the next time we see her!