Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bridal Shower

Meg and Natalie hosted a Bridal Shower Luncheon for Tori at our house and we all worked hard to make it simply elegant. They prepared games, favors, decorations and prizes. We all worked together to serve a nice meal that included lots of summer fruits and vegetables and meats like chicken salad, sliced ham and turkey with cheese.
Two dozen roses in Tori's exact wedding color, Coral, filled the two white china teapots I have had for over twenty years. I was so caught up in the day and in the enjoyment of our guests, that I forgot to take pictures. It is always a treat to see the ladies and their daughters from my extended family- my mom, sisters and nieces! It was also to delightful to meet John's step-mom, Rox, who was accompanied by both of her sisters. Those three sisters were wonderful to see all together.
The day after the shower, John came over to see the wonderful gifts that Tori received that will bless their home.
We all appreciate having spent some quality time with our family and getting to meet some of the important ladies in John's family. I hope that together, they enjoy the gifts so generously given for a lifetime!