Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kid Switch

One of the things that has been so nice about this summer, has been an arrangement that my friend and I have had twice weekly. On one afternoon, her children have come to my house to play with my kids here, and on another afternoon, mine go to her house to play there with her children.They have a pool and a brand-new playground for the boys to bike to, nearby. We have woods and some room to run.
This regular time has offered  many benefits to all the kids and also to the mothers! Both my friend and I have been able to tackle some projects while at home with all the kids because they actually play better with friends over. On the afternoons we have had off, we've been able to shop unhurriedly or catch up on some work at home that requires uninterrupted time to spend on it. This has been very consistent and such a big help. We have all enjoyed it. Thanks, Allison!