Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Extravaganza

I was certainly surprised by and am completely undeserving of this very lovely gift from Andrea for Mother's Day.I especially liked the very thoughtful card that she sent:
After years of praying for peace in the family,we are experiencing a reconciliation of our entire family being back in communication after a number of years of distance.One day at a time, we are becoming re-acquainted. Time is change and God's timing is always perfect. I am grateful for this answered prayer and a chance to be a whole family again.
Meanwhile, Greg and Cindi called to say that they would bring dinner tonight to celebrate an early Mother's Day with me and the family!What a feast they treated us to!Pizza, salad, beverages, Ghiradelli brownies and even chocolates!
It was fantastic to spend time with them which was the greatest gift of all!
Note to all my other children: Don't even think you have to do anything for Mother's Day! I know you all love me because you show it in a thousand ways! I just hope that I can convey my appreciation to my Mother for everything she is to me and to ALL of us.

Having a good mother is a tremendous blessing from God and I have been blessed with a jewel of a Mom.Thank you for everything, Mom, with all my love..
Happy Mother's Day to my Daughters:
 And I wish to pray for the repose of my beautiful Mother-in-law's soul, as Larry, Tommy and Darlene experience their first Mother's Day without this wonderful woman. She loved her family more than anything and sacrificed everyday to give them a good life.We love you and miss you, Mom.Rest in peace.