Friday, April 4, 2014

Life in the Fast Lane

Real Life has been busy and fulfilling this late winter, early spring. Each day brings plenty to do and keep track of, with the exception of housework. That never makes it high enough on the priority list to actually get done. I recently said that I need both a maid and a secretary. Which makes me wonder what I have been doing if not those things?! Enjoying life, that's for sure! More snow days, volunteer work, hospital visits, church suppers,cooking, reading, hiking, crochet, watching 6 seasons (!) of my new favorite show, and gatherings with friends and extended family have all made the time fly. As the country song says, "100 years goes faster than you think". By God's Grace, I, ( like everyone else) have been given a life worth living and one day at a time,  I am thoroughly enjoying the journey.