Saturday, March 6, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Here are Sam and John recreating a skit that they saw the other night .Sam's arms are in the bathrobe and are doing John's grooming, but he can't see anything because he is under the blanket. It was a clever skit and they enjoyed trying it out.
 Below is Miss J. who is reading the last thirty stories  in Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons to me and herself in order to finish the book and get a Klondike Bar. It should be noted that in my previous post , I neglected to mention that I am reading Charlotte's Web to her, she is not reading it to herself. The funny thing is that this is the first time I have ever read it. It is very good.
 Here are Sam and John who have their school books set up in their usual places at each end of the table. Notice how they have moved into the unused space in the middle to play Canasta!


Lastly, we have G-money enjoying his fishstick for lunch, as this is a Friday in Lent.